Monday, August 22, 2011

Updated!

I moved my new blog to blogger because it's easy link between Facebook. I only had to move two posts, but now that I’m set up here there are more posts to come. For the next few days I'll be posting what I did for Alisia's party and share my inspiration. First I'd like to share the coffee filter roses. While at my friend and photographer Melonie's house (who happens to be just as crazy as me) was preparing for her daughter’s birthday tea party and that's when I spotted the flowers! She shared with me the web page and her lift over supplies to make my own. I have to say the supplies sat in my car for 2 weeks! I was intimidated by it and wasn't sure if I could do it. I found myself up one night and with nothing else to do; and so I decided to tackle this project. Much to my surprise it came out great, of course had plenty of my own critiques. In an hour I had made 8 roses, placed them in a vase and was ready for the next party project. HERE YA GO, ENJOY!

Heidi, in the turquoise skirt, is holding the "coffee filter" rose. I decided to keep it simple, but it would be cute to wrap the stem in ribbon and place other pieces of ribbon at the top under the rose.

HERE IS THE LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment