Monday, August 29, 2011

HULA-HOOP Chandelier

This was a super easy and cute! All you need is tissue paper, hula-hoop and string. I searched the net on how to make these puffs and didn't find exactly what I was looking for but what turned out worked great! Open up the tissue and cut the sheet of tissue paper in half. Stack 5 and accordion fold when you have one thick strip find the middle and tie it off with tape, fishing line, or thin flower twists. I hot glued the puffs to the hula-hoop. As for the green leafs you do the same thing only when you get to the long strip cut and angled < > on each end. When you open up the tissue paper it looks like grass or leafs. After the party I loved the idea and decided to use it as a chandelier in their play house. I removed all the tissue puffs and added some dollar store flowers in bright colors. I'll post pic soon or play house chandelier! It's held up great so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment