Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tea for TWO!!





I have to start by saying I LOVE my PHOTOGRAPHER!! We click and our pics show it! I love sharing with her my vision and all the idea's I've pinned, from there she puts it's all together for the camera. Pictures are art, it tells a story and it has a meaning. Melonie has taken pictures of our family before Aliana was born. She is so much a part of the picture and the art or it all! I try with each picture to include something from the other pictures take and something from their past. For these pictures I included Chad's receiving blanket which was used in both girls’ new born pictures. Here its acts as a table cover. The baby doll bed was where Alisia laid for her new born pictures. Each picture with her I have included the bed to so just how much she has grown and it's something special for her. I treasure art and I'll always treasure these pictures. To see more of Melonie's work visit her website at http://www.fifphotography.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment