Monday, August 29, 2011

TUTUS

Everyone was wonder I must have grew a small money tree for Alisia's party but I must have not watered it...lol! I always have been this way...If I want it or have an idea I will get it and I will stay up day and night to try and figure out how I can afford it. I set a budget for the party and wanted to include tutu's, flower hair clips, and just happen to come across cute hangers. I debated making the tutus or buying them. I wasn't going to spend that much on them! So after days of goggling I came across a website where they were listed reasonable in my budget. http://www.haloheaven.com/ Here I also purchased matching flower hair clips too! I'm not connected or advertising for them; I have placed an order with them and have been very happy with it. All of the girls loved their tutus and each asked "really we can take it home!" I loved it! I’m trying to raise my girls to be giving and show them that their birthday party can be just as fun when they are giving! I wanted the girls to play in a "fairy" land and of course they had to dress the part! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment