Monday, August 22, 2011

HELLO WORLD!!!

Literarily the WORLD as this post will be read from Casablanca, Morocco where Chad is currently living. A few days ago I started looking for a new hobby, something I could commit myself to,have some end results and a lot of fun with! I decided that blogging just might work! A "Traveler's Wife" is something very unique, it's not for everyone and not everyone understands. Chad and I have been married for 4 years, and while our relationship is young we have found that are bond and trust is that of 50 years. Yes like anyone we do have our struggles and you can still argue thousands of miles apart. We've learned a few things this year and thanks to skype the kids get to see him almost every day! Chad reads to them, plays peek-a-boo, sings along to patti-cake, and they look forward to it! We can't wait for the next time he's home! Chad is currently in Casablanca, Morocco working as maintenance technical advisor through GE. He is scheduled to be there through September 24th. I have to brag on him; he is very intelligent and has become very successful. I believe he has excelled passed his own expectation and I am so proud of all of his accomplishments! The sacrifice that he makes for his family only shows the love he has for me and our children. He would walk to the end of the earth just to make sure we are happy! I truly love him with all my heart! OKAY, OKAY enough with the mushy stuff! Life at home without him is pretty normal sometimes. Today starts a new day! Today I start my blog, today I'm taking control of some things in my life, I'm not choosing a path I'm creating my own! Things to come in the next few weeks are going to be fun and exciting. That's one thing for sure, when Chad's away the busy bee I am. I’m never at home when he's gone; I find it much easier on us to keep our mind busy on something. We have Alisia's party in 3 weeks, Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event, and then Chad's back! Wow how time flies! I keep our weekends booked, this weekend includes girls day Saturday, Sunday helping a friend, and a baby shower! Well I think I'll wrap this one up for today! I told you I could talk..LOL! Well this blog will keep you informed on what's going on with us, I'll share some of the girl's milestone, and what it’s like being a "Traveler's Wife." Until next time.... au revoir! P.S. Here is a little fact: the Language spoken in Casablanca, Morocco is mainly French and Arabic. Chad is currently learning French in order to go through day to day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment