Monday, March 12, 2012

I write with a pencil!


Well I guess I should watch what I write on here and suppose it goes the same as me writting everything with a pencil at home. I write with pencils or anything that can erase. Why? Because my life is forever changing and nothing in it is EVER permenant! I wrote on the blog that I was home for some time and that I had manage to make a few successful meal plans, but that changed last Thursday. My husband is on call 24/7 365 days a year. While it is crazy trying to make plans and then he gets the call that he has to go to work and my plans I wrote in pencil are now erased. I'm used to it and I really can't complain. I love new adventures and with this life style it really never gets boring. My last meal I prepared at home was for my friends at work. It turned out great and was a big hit with my old co-workers! I said I was going to try the balsamic vinegar green beans again and it was way better using all the RIGHT ingredients. Delicious!!
That same day I also made the Parmesan Crusted Talapia and again it was great! I decided I was going to go with something I knew would turn out yummy!

I treated my former co-workers to a homemade meal for lunch. We are close group of ladies and while the lunch was good I enjoyed the time together even more!

After my lunch date I rushed home to start packing for the road trip to New York.........

HERE ARE THE POST TO THE RECIPES!
Balsamic Vinegar Green Beans - http://pinterest.com/pin/207376757811508975/
Pasta Salad- Suddenly salad box...HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment